Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

23.09.2019 08:04
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle Antworten

said his tweet to Antonio Brown from New Year’s Eve was at the prodding of a fellow member of the 49ers offense.Via KNBR Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey , Kittle said on Wednesday that his “Sup?” tweet directed at Brown was a dare from quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.“Jimmy totally dared me to do it,” Kittle said. “And I am not going to say no. [I] threw it out there, and I thought it was going to be completely meaningless, and I got a response in about 10 minutes. I was like, ‘Oh, that’s exciting.’ It was fun.”The tweet was posted just two hours shy of the start of 2019 and it didn’t take Brown long to respond back with a starry-eyed emoji that ultimately posed a question of if the 49ers would have any interest in Brown. Although G.M. John Lynch later admitted that the 49ers had interest in receiver Odell Beckham, Jr., Lynch said regarding Brown, “We took a quick look and then we just said, ‘Hey, we’re not interested in that for our team.'”Garoppolo didn’t confirm Kittle’s account of the back-and-forth, but also didn’t say he didn’t do it either.“It depends who you ask,” Garoppolo said. “He said it was (me)? I’d take it with a grain of salt then.” San Francisco 49ers links for Saturday, August 10, 2019" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesNiners Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteNiners Nationa San Francisco 49ers communityFollow Niners Nation online:Follow Niners Nation on TwitterFollow Niners Nation on FacebookFollow Niners Nation on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchNiners Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrary49ersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsGolden Nuggets: What are your top 5 favorite gameday foods?New,38commentsSan Francisco 49ers links for Saturday, August 10, 2019PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Golden Nuggets: What are your top 5 favorite gameday foods?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images Believe it or not it’s been 223 days since we last saw the Niners on the field in live action against another team, but the wait is over. Gameday is finally here! Ok sure http://www.49ersfanshop.com/Nick-Bosa-Jersey , it’s preseason. But still, for those of us who’ve been following the team throughout the long offseason, through free agency, through the draft, and through the lean months after that, the prospect of any actual live game action is exhilirating. And while we could discuss the recent rash of injuries, or the wide reciever competition, or the warmth of Robert Saleh’s seat, I thought that we could discuss one of the most important aspects of 49ers gameday. Food. Or more importantly, what is your favorite food or meal or snacks that you like to eat on gameday?Heath Cummings, from the CBS Fantasy Football podcast, was sharing a favorite of his on twitter recently, which in turn reminded me of a tailgating snack that I hadn’t had in years. In all seriousness, if you have never tried armadillo eggs and like to cook - or know someone who does - I highly recommend taking a crack at these. It might be number one on my list, but if not it’s definitely top five, along with pizza, wings, brats, and nachos. So now I turn it over to you Niners Nation. What are your top 5 favorite gameday foods? What will you be eating while watching the game tonight? Let’s hear it in the comments below!! And now onto the links: Talking syndesmosis: Ankle surgeon discusses Nick Bosa’s injury (Eric Branch Nick Bosa Color Rush Jersey , SF Chronicle)49ers preseason: 6 players to watch on defense vs. Cowboys (Kyle Madson, NinersWire)Joe Staley praises his all-time favorite 49ers teammate, Frank Gore, and explains why his daughter dissed the Broncos (David Bonilla, 49ers WebZone)Eagles land former 49ers third-round draft pick Eli Harold from Bills, adding to pass-rushing depth (Cody Benjamin, CBS Sports)How Jerick McKinnon’s knee complication shakes up 49ers roster (Joshua Altorfer, NinerNoise)49ers coach Kyle Shanahan wants to reduce or eliminate preseason games (Matt Maiocco, NBC Sports)Predicting 10 players who make 49ers practice squad in 2019 (Peter Panacy, NinerNoise)How 49ers rookie Tim Harris is adjusting to life in NFL, in Bay Area (Marcus White, NBC Sports)<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="qS3yRj">Around the NFL...Browns WR Antonio Callaway suspended four games (Kevin Patra, NFL.com)Report: Brown threatens to retire over helmet dispute (Patrik Walker, CBS Sports)How Did Your Rookie QB’s Preseason Debut Go? (Conor Orr, SI.com)Reich: Luck still not comfortable with calf pain (Mike Wells, ESPN)Report: Darius Philon arrested for aggravated assault with deadly weapon (Charean Williams, PFT)

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz