Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

30.09.2019 09:33
The San Francisco 49ers have been activ Antworten

e in free agency Kentavius Street Color Rush Jersey , making deals and plugging holes with some great acquisitions. There’s one position that they didn’t address and that was free safety. Earl..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsNFL Free Agency49ers free agency 2019John Lynch happy with free safety groupNew,219commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareJohn Lynch happy with free safety groupThe San Francisco 49ers have been active in free agency, making deals and plugging holes with some great acquisitions. There’s one position that they didn’t address and that was free safety. Earl Thomas was available and many thought he’d be a shoe-in on the 49ers, but the 49ers didn’t get aggressive at all. Turns out they might be happy with who they have. 49ers general manager John Lynch was on Thursday’s 49ers Live and towards the end the crew opened things up to fan tweets. One of them was the 49ers lack of interest in the safety market. Lynch answered the question with this: That sounds a bit like a laundry list of names at the position akin to Jim Harbaugh rattling off players. Lynch does have a point though. Reed could be serviceable in the position (he was a rookie last year) and Adrian Colbert was having growing pains, but we saw a potential ceiling his rookie season. Maybe the 49ers are fine with not overpaying for a safety in free agency. I’ve said they have a lot of salary cap space and that can go to zero quick if they aren’t careful. That said, they also have a chance in the 2019 draft to address the position. That first pick can be used on their pass rusher, but the second rounder could be used on a safety in the hopes it will be the free safety of the future. They do need depth above all else givin how many backups they had to bring in to play in 2018. The 49ers may be happy with the position right now, and it’s not atrocious https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Alfred-Morris-Jersey , but they certainly aren’t done yet. Are you happy with the 49ers free safety group? SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — When Jimmy Garoppolo got thrown into the lineup as San Francisco’s quarterback just weeks after joining the 49ers, simply getting a play off in time was an accomplishment.Garoppolo overcame that limited knowledge of coach Kyle Shanahan’s offense to put together an impressive 5-0 finish to the season as one of the NFL’s most productive quarterbacks down the stretch.It will be a very different Garoppolo heading into Sunday’s season opener at Minnesota than he was in his first start in Chicago in December. He was given a $137.5 million contract in the offseason and has had months to learn the whys and hows of Shanahan’s complex offense.“We were trying to avoid the delay of game in Chicago,” he said. “That was a big part of it. I think every week last year I progressively got more and more comfortable with winning obviously and learning new things every week. Every week I was hearing new things for the first time that I had never heard before. So, it was that comfort level that just keeps growing as you get more along with the offense and learn more.”That comfort level is astronomically higher after getting more practice time with his receivers and offense.Garoppolo also took advantage of the opportunity to spend more time away from the 49ers facility with his teammates, whether it was informal sessions or non-football bonding to build chemistry with players who were almost strangers when he played last year.“Last year I was in a tough situation because I really didn’t have any extra time to go out and hang out with the guys,” he said. “I was trying to learn as quickly as possible. So, this offseason we’ve had a lot more time to do things together away from football and kind of get to know each other on a more personal level.”How Garoppolo fares this year is one of the most intriguing questions in the NFL as he has shown great promise winning all seven of his career starts to earn the lucrative contract but still has very little track record.What Garoppolo has done on the field has been impressive. He completed 67.4 percent of his passes last season Weston Richburg Jersey , averaging 8.8 yards per attempt with seven TDs, five interceptions and a 96.2 rating.Among quarterbacks with at least 100 attempts last season, Garoppolo ranked first in yards per attempt, fourth in completion percentage. His 308.4 yards passing per game in his five starts also would have led the league had he played a full season.Defenses now have had plenty of time to study Garoppolo in San Francisco’s system but Shanahan doesn’t see that being a major hindrance.“You hear that all the time with quarterbacks,” he said. “You figure the scheme out and then you stop plays. Then, you put other stuff in to get other people open and you see if the quarterback is capable of doing other stuff. I think Jimmy’s capable of making any type of throw. I think he sees the field very well. It’s not like they’re going to learn how to stop him from running with the ball and then stop him from throwing it. Jimmy has a very talented arm. He knows how to play in the pocket. Hopefully we can continue to get guys here to separate, help get people open in zone and give him time to go through progressions and give him a running game not to put all the pressure on him.”The 49ers running game took a big hit over the weekend when projected starter Jerick McKinnon went down with a season-ending right knee injury. He was one of San Francisco’s main additions in free agency and was being counted on to be a big threat as a runner and a receiver.Now the 49ers will count on second-year back Matt Breida, who has 105 career carries Cassius Marsh Color Rush Jersey , and veteran Alfred Morris, who was signed midway through training camp and has never caught more than 17 passes in his six seasons, instead of McKinnon.“Since the day we signed him we’ve been game planning for Minnesota,” Shanahan said. “So, I’m not going to lie, it changes things pretty drastically.”

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz