Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Akademie
wzh123 Offline

Krieger

22.03.2018 11:54
killed the Jets comeback bid.Bowles said he always planned to go back to Fitzpatrick.Obviously, you throw 10 touchdowns, you ha Antworten

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- Olympic gold and silver medalists Justin Rose and Henrik Stenson were among the first to sign up for the PGA Tours first team event since 1981.The Zurich Classic outside New Orleans will feature 80 two-man teams, and both players will receive credit for an official victory, the tour said Monday.Rose outlasted Stenson in the final round at Rio to capture the gold medal. They also have gone 4-2 as partners in the last two Ryder Cups.The addition of a team format adds a new, incredibly exciting element to the event, said Rose, who has a sponsorship deal with Zurich. Henrik and I are very excited to tee it up together in April, and hopefully we can continue our longstanding chemistry and success in team formats.Jason Day, the worlds No. 1 player, and Rickie Fowler also announced plans to compete as a team.The Zurich Classic is April 27-30 at the TPC Louisiana. It will feature two rounds of foursomes (Thursday and Saturday) and two rounds of fourballs. Tour officials felt it was important to have foursomes (alternate shot) as part of the format so that both players contributed.The winning team will each get credit for an official PGA Tour victory and be exempt into the Tournament of Champions and the PGA Championship, just like a regular PGA Tour event. It does not include an exemption to the Masters, which is held three weeks before the Zurich Classic.Prize money and FedEx Cup points will be distributed based on sharing points for two positions. Using last years prize money, first place ($1,260,000) and second place ($756,000) would be combined and then split, awarding each player $1,008,000. The runner-ups would split third- and fourth-place money. For the FedEx Cup, because first place is worth 500 points and second place is worth 300 points, each winner would get 400 points.The last official team event was the Walt Disney World Team Championship in 1981.Players can pick their own partners, provided they have PGA Tour status or receive a sponsors exemption.That creates a field of 160 players, with a cut after the second round to the top 35 ties. In case of a tie, a playoff would be determined using fourballs.The tour hopes to create more interest and to complement the team format used in the Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup and World Cup. The PGA Tour now has stroke play, match play, modified Stableford scoring (Barracuda Championship) and now a team format. Air Max 98 2018 . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Air Max 98 Gundam 2018 . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. http://www.sauconyscarpesaldi2018.it/nike-air-max-90-97.html . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Saucony Jazz Uomo . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Max 97 Donna . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- With his focus on the present, not the future, coach Todd Bowles announced Monday that the embattled Ryan Fitzpatrick will remain the?New York Jets starting quarterback.After sitting on his decision for seven days, through the bye week, Bowles opted for Fitzpatrick over fan favorite Bryce Petty even though the team is out of playoff contention at 3-7.Hes healthy, hes been our starter, Bowles said of Fitzpatrick. I dont see anything that could change that right now.Fitzpatrick sat out the last game (Nov. 13) with an MCL sprain, but hes healthy enough to start Sunday against the New England Patriots, according to Bowles.The Jets fan base has been clamoring for Petty to start. Fitzpatrick, a free agent after the season, is a lame duck. But Bowles isnt ready to give up on the season to evaluate players for 2017.I dont think anything of that argument, he said, referring to those who want him to look toward the future. We take it week by week. Well try to get four [wins]. If we get four, well try to get five and well go from there.I dont give away jobs, Bowles added. You have to take the job.Fitzpatrick, who signed a one-year, $12 million contract in July, is having a terrible year. He has only eight touchdown passes and 13 interceptions, tied for the league lead. He has the lowest passer rating among starters, 67.6. He has been benched once, but he regained the job when Geno Smith tore his ACL.Im excited to get out there and play versus New England and try to rally the guys, Fitzpatrick said. This is something I really enjoy doing, and I enjoy doing it with the guys in this locker room.Petty blew a chance to wrest tthe job from Fitzpatrick, falling to the Los Angeles Rams?9-6 in his first NFL start.dddddddddddd. He received lukewarm reviews from Bowles after completing 19 of 32 passes for 163 yards and one touchdown -- and the touchdown came on a hook-and-ladder play. He threw a late interception that killed the Jets comeback bid.Bowles said he always planned to go back to Fitzpatrick.Obviously, you throw 10 touchdowns, you have to take a look at it, Bowles said of Pettys chances. Barring anything outstanding, Fitz wouldve been the starter.Petty refused to say he was disappointed, adding, You know what? My feelings are irrelevant. Im not going to focus on me because that takes away from the team.Nothing has changed for me, he said. Thats Coachs decision. Im going to respect that. He knows whats best for the team.Just last week, general manager Mike Maccagnan called it a complicated decision, saying its a delicate balance between trying to win now and evaluating for the future. He consulted with Bowles, but the coach had the final say.Petty and rookie Christian Hackenberg, a second-round pick, are the only two quarterbacks under contract for 2017. Its the biggest issue surrounding the future of the franchise.Bowles said hes in no rush to get either player on the field.I actually know quite a bit about both of them, he said. Its not paramount for them to play right now.Right now, Fitz gives us the best option. You dont play a person just to see what they have. Pettys time will come. Well have to be patient with that. NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz