Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Akademie
wzh123 Offline

Krieger

22.03.2018 11:54
Jordan Staal and Victor Rask also scored for the Hurricanes.Skinner wasnt happy with the run-and-gun style of play.For the fans Antworten

STOCKTON, Calif. -- Anthony Townes scored 18 points, including two key free throws, and Pacific defeated North Carolina A&T 66-57 on Thursday night to end a three-game losing streak.Townes two free throws gave the Tigers (4-6) a 58-53 lead with a minute left. T.J. Wallace added six free throws and D.J. Ursery a pair to hold off the Aggies (1-9), who havent won since their season opener.Wallace finished with 15 points with the senior going over 1,000 in his career. Jacob Lampkin added 11 points and 11 rebounds for his first double-double.Sam Hunt led the Aggies with 15 points, Raymon Pratt added 14 and Eliel Gonzalez 11 for North Carolina A&T, which made only 3 of 21 3-point attempts.A 3-point play by Townes gave the Tigers the lead for good at 14-11 with 15 minutes left in the first half.The Aggies 57 points were the fewest given up by the Tigers this season. KD 8 Mens Shoes . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Kyrie 4 White For Sale . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. http://www.epicreactflyknitsneaker.com/jordan-why-not-zer0-1.html . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Mens/Womens Nike Air More Uptempo "Bulls" Varsity Red Shoes Cheap . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Kyrie AD Black and White . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- Patrik Laines first NHL goal was special in many ways.It came on the power play. His parents from Finland were in the stands. It drew a roar from Winnipeg Jets fans like none hed heard before.And, more importantly, it helped the Jets come back from a 4-1 third-period deficit to beat the Carolina Hurricanes 5-4 in overtime Thursday night.Mark Scheifele scored the winner at 2:41 of overtime, taking a pass from captain Blake Wheeler. The puck went high past goalie Cam Ward.Mathieu Perreault had tied it at 4 with 1:29 left in regulation with an extra attacker, with Laine assisted on the score.The 18-year-old Laine said it wasnt really a relief to get his first NHL goal, which made it 4-3 at 13:33 after Wheeler had scored short-handed.I was happy with my game before the goal, said Laine, the No. 2 overall pick this year. I think I played pretty well in all of the zones, but it was nice to get the goal and the assist at the end of that third period.Many eyes were on Laine prior to the game after this first overall pick Auston Matthews scored four goals for the Toronto Maple Leafs in his debut Wednesday.Hes playing his game and his career, Laine said. I dont want to match my game to his. He can score 20 goals in a game, I dont care. Its good for him. Im just going to help my team to win with my things.Hobey Baker award finalist Kyle Connor, who was also making his regular-seaason debut, assisted on Laines goal.dddddddddddd Shawn Matthias also scored.A young team gets down 4-1, very, very few of them come back, Jets coach Paul Maurice said.Jeff Skinner and Lee Stempniak each had a goal and add an assist for Carolina. Jordan Staal and Victor Rask also scored for the Hurricanes.Skinner wasnt happy with the run-and-gun style of play.For the fans its exciting, Skinner said. If you win that way, its nice. But its not fun to lose that way. When you get a 4-1 lead like that you definitely dont want to play that way. Theyve got some guys with some skill who can hurt you when you open it up like that.Connor Helleybuyck made 23 saves for Winnipeg, and Ward stopped 21 shots.Game notes Winnipeg center Bryan Little collided with Carolina forward Bryan Bickell midway through the first period. Little hobbled off the ice favoring a leg and didnt return to the game. ... The Jets had a two-man advantage for 1:49 in the opening period, producing shots that went off the post and one off the crossbar.UP NEXTHurricanes: Carolina moves on to Vancouver on Sunday night for the second game in of a season-opening, six-game trip. The Hurricanes also will visit Edmonton, Calgary, Philadelphia and Detroit.Jets: Winnipeg will play at Minnesota on Saturday night. NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz