Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

11.01.2019 07:40
SOCHI, Russia - Jessica Lutz broke a third-period tie with 6:17 to play and Switzerland rallied from a two-goal deficit to beat Antworten

SOCHI, Russia - Jessica Lutz broke a third-period tie with 6:17 to play and Switzerland rallied from a two-goal deficit to beat Sweden 4-3 and claim the bronze medal in Olympic womens hockey. Cheap Hydro Flask Free Shipping . Florence Schelling made 28 saves for the Swiss, who earned their first medal in the sport that was added to the Winter Games in 1998. Valentina Wallner stopped 22 shots for Sweden. Canada will play the United States for the gold medal later today at the Bolshoy Ice Dome. Sweden scored once in each of the first two periods before the Swiss tied it with 13:47 left in regulation on goals by Sara Benz and Pheobe Stanz. Switzerland made it 4-2 on an empty-netter with 67 seconds left before Sweden made it a one-goal game. Hydro Flask China Wholesale . Nowitzki scored 28 points, Harris had a season-high 14 for the second straight game and the Dallas Mavericks beat the Detroit Pistons 116-106 Sunday night. Hydro Flask Cheap .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. http://www.hydroflaskcheap.us/ . Bookies were offering odds of 13/1 before kickoff that the home team Houston Dynamo would prevail by three goals to nil.The countdown to the Mar. 5 Trade Deadline continues. As NHL teams decide on whether to buy or sell, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Busy In The Capital Senators general manager Bryan Murray told Wayne Scanlan of The Ottawa Citizen that hes fielded some calls this week from other GMs on trade deadline possibilities, including nephew and new Buffalo Sabres GM Tim Murray. "Im like every other manager, just trying to see whats right," Murray told the paper. "Theres a few players everybodys looking to do something with and the price is real high to do that. I guess it will play out." Murray added that a GM told him he has a couple of players he wants to deal, but doesnt expect to do so until the better free agents are dealt first. Scanlan also writes that Murray would like to acquire a veteran forward with term remaining on his contract. "Thats more of what Im looking at, really," he told him. "If I can make the right deal to get a guy thats played in the league, that has a little term in his contract, then we would get a chance to get to know him and hed get a chance to get to know us, and maybe then keep him around, thats the ideal thing for me." Talking The Talks In a dressing room scrum in Brossard on Tuesday, Montreal Canadiens defenceman Andrei Markov was asked by Jimmy Murphy of Sirius/XM NHL Network Radio about Tony Marinaros rreport on TSN Radio 690 that the team offered him a one-year, $6 million contract. Hydro Flask Sale. "Who said that?" he replied. "I dont know. Were people there at the meetings? I have nothing to say right now. "Whatever you (media) guys are fishing for, I dont know. Its up to you guys." After the scrum, Markov told Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette that contract talks, "are still in progress." "Well see what happens," he told The Gazette regarding the discussions. "There are eight days left (until the March 5 trade deadline). It can happen at any time." Jets In Holding Pattern? Ken Wiebe of The Winnipeg Sun writes that the Jets still have have to decide what they will do at the trade deadline - buy, sell or stand pat. If they become sellers, Wiebe suggests that soon-to-be free agents like Al Montoya, Olli Jokinen, Devin Setoguchi and Mark Stuart could be shopped. Even Steven As per Erik Erlendsson of The Tampa Tribune, Lightning forward Steven Stamkos isnt buying into the trade speculation involving Martin St. Louis. "They are rumors, but I dont really know where that stuff comes from," he told the newspaper. Quiet In The Desert Phoenix Coyotes general manager Don Maloney told The Arizona Republics Sarah McLellan that any trade the team makes will have to be dollar-for-dollar because the team is up against its own budget. Maloney added that theres nothing imminent on the trade front. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz