Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

11.01.2019 07:40
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Thunder fans who braved ice, snow and single-digit temperatures got a special treat -- a look at the old Russel Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Thunder fans who braved ice, snow and single-digit temperatures got a special treat -- a look at the old Russell Westbrook. Air Jordan 13 Wholesale NZ . The three-time All-Star scored 26 points to lead Oklahoma City past the Charlotte Bobcats 116-99 Sunday night. He was 10 of 12 from the floor in 25 minutes in his fifth game since returning from right knee surgery. He has steadily improved and is looking more like the player he was before he missed 27 games. "He was aggressive all night, playing downhill on the pick and rolls," said Thunder forward Kevin Durant, who finished with 28 points. "He was just great tonight. That was good to see." Westbrook said he needed time to get comfortable again. "The more I play, the more rhythm Im able to catch and the more rhythm Im able to get," he said. Reggie Jackson scored 17 points and Serge Ibaka had 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Thunder, who won their second straight after losing their first three games following the All-Star break. Oklahoma City outrebounded the Bobcats 44-29. Durant made just 8 of 24 field goals, but sank all 12 of his free throws. He also had six rebounds and five assists. "I get a lot of shots, man," Durant said. "Theres going to be nights when I feel like that. Its a part of the game, and I think thats the beauty of the game -- just trying to fight through the obstacles, do what I can to help my team." Al Jefferson scored 25 points and Anthony Tolliver added 17 for the Bobcats, who had won four straight before losses to San Antonio and Oklahoma City. The Thunder made 13 of 24 shots in the fourth quarter to outscore the Bobcats 31-18. Charlotte coach Steve Clifford said his team had the wrong mindset to close the game. "I think through three quarters we did a good job, but we came out in the fourth, and again, particularly when they brought their starters back, we just couldnt contain the ball and couldnt keep the ball out of the paint, which has been something weve been good at all year," he said. Westbrook scored 17 points on 7-for-7 shooting in the first half to help the Thunder take a 61-55 lead at the break. "He set the tone the first half," Clifford said. "He always plays with high energy, and if hes going to make all the shots, then theyre going to be hard to beat." Jefferson had 15 points on 7-for-9 shooting. The Bobcats shot 54 per cent in the first half, but were outrebounded 20-13. The Bobcats started off hot in the second half. A 3-point play by Gerald Henderson trimmed Oklahoma Citys lead to 61-60. The Thunder responded with a 6-0 run, including two putback baskets by Steven Adams, to take a 67-60 lead. Westbrook showed some of his explosiveness after a steal. He drove down court, then extended his right arm and elevated for a powerful one-handed throwdown to give the Thunder a 77-67 lead. "Tonight, he was phenomenal," Durant said. "He was great. That dunk capped it off." The Bobcats hung tough and trailed just 85-81 at the end of the third quarter. Charlotte cut the deficit to 86-84 early in the fourth quarter, but the Thunder responded with an 8-2 run. A perfectly executed pick-and-roll ended with Durant scoring on a pass from Westbrook, and Ibaka scored on the next possession to give the Thunder a 104-92 lead and put the game out of reach. Westbrook, who also had five assists, dominated from the start. "I thought Russell really had a great command of the game," Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said. "I think it is good to see him continue to get his game legs under him. I give the staff a lot of credit. They have put him in a position to get better day by day." NOTES: Oklahoma City general manager Sam Presti announced before the game that Thunder guard Thabo Sefolosha would miss four to six weeks with a left calf strain. Sefolosha left Fridays game against Memphis in the first half and didnt return. ... Several Oklahoma City players, including Durant and Westbrook, travelled to Stillwater, Okla., Saturday night to watch Oklahoma State upset No. 5 Kansas. ... Presti said new acquisition Caron Butler will be with the team Monday after the Thunder signed him Saturday. ... Durant was called for a technical foul in the first quarter after being whistled for a carry and disagreeing with the call. Air Jordan 13 Online Shop NZ . It was my fifth straight year attending and, as always, there are many interesting matters discussed as it pertains to the use of statistics in sports. Air Jordan 13 Retro NZ . The Raptors have to get through the pesky New York Knicks Wednesday at Madison Square Garden and can lock up the third spot in the Eastern Conference with a win or a Chicago loss in Charlotte. http://www.cheapairjordan13nz.com/ .com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - The Miami Dolphins beat New England in the season opener and went into halftime on Sunday feeling good about their chances for a sweep.Then the Patriots rattled off a franchise-record 24 third-quarter points on their way to their 11th AFC East title in 12 seasons.They beat us up in the second half, Miami offensive lineman Mike Pouncey said after New England beat the Dolphins 41-13. Its just not acceptable.The Patriots opened a 14-3 lead with little help from their offence, scoring on a 62-yard blocked field goal and another TD after Duron Harmons interception set them up at the Miami 8 yard-line.But the Dolphins responded with a field goal and, after Jarvis Landrys 32-yard punt return, Mike Wallace made a one-handed grab on a 32-yard pass from Ryan Tannehill to make it a one-point game just before the end of the second quarter.In the second half, though, New England scored on every possession except the final one, when Jimmy Garoppolo came in for Tom Brady to run out the clock.We felt like we had so much momentum going into halftime, Pouncey said. Our attitude was great. Guys were pumped up. The other team just came out and outplayed us.After a lacklustre first half, Brady was 13 for 20 for 205 yards and two touchdowns in the second to lead the Patriots to their sixth straight division title. He even scrambled 17 yards for a first down — the third-longest run of his career — while leading New England (11-3) to scores on all five second-half drives he was in the game for.The 24 points are a Patriots franchise record for the third quarter. Brady improved to 44-7 in December.We knew they were ggoing to be ready, Wallace said. Air Jordan 13 For Sale NZ. It was no surprise they came out and did what they did and dominated the football game.New England can secure home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs by beating the New York Jets and Buffalo Bills in their remaining games. Despite beating the Patriots 33-20 on Sept. 7, Miami (7-7) saw its slim post-season hopes dwindle further.It will probably take a miracle to get into the playoffs because of the position we put ourselves in, said Wallace, whose catch with 5 seconds left in the first half was first ruled incomplete before being overturned by the replay official.That was the last highlight for the Dolphins.On the first play of the second half, Brady hit Rob Gronkowski for a 34-yard gain down the middle. Brady converted a third down with his legs, and one play later LeGarrette Blount scored from 3 yards out to make it 21-13.The next two New England scores came just 13 seconds apart.Stephen Gostkowski kicked a 35-yard field goal with 4:43 left in the third. On Miamis next play, Tannehill was picked off by Patrick Chung; on New Englands next play, Brady hit Gronkowski for a 27-yard touchdown.Miami went three-and-out, and Brady needed three plays, including a 35-yard pass to Gronkowski and a 6-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman.Oh, my god, Wallace said. It was like it just happened in 3 or 4 minutes they scored like 21 points.To be exact, it was 17 points in just 3 minutes, 14 seconds. Gostkowski made it five straight scoring possessions with a 36-yard field goal in the fourth.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz